March 8th PLS-CADD users group meeting in Sun Valley, Idaho:
Power Line Systems will conduct a one day PLS-CADD user group meeting in Sun Valley, Idaho on Friday March 8th.
This meeting will take place the day after the popular March 6-7 Line Design 2002 Conference hosted by Power Engineers.
Both events will be held at the Elkhorn Resort in Sun Valley, Idaho. User group hours are from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
There is no charge for attending the Users Group meeting but we ask that you register with us to guarantee your space.
We will provide a continental breakfast starting at 7:00am and a light lunch, but you will be responsible for your lodging, travel, and all other
associated expenses. You will need also need to register with Power Engineers if you plan on attending their two day conference.
Additionally we will be giving a "Multi-Span Sag-Tension" presentation on March 6th or 7th.
- Summary and demonstration of features added in last year including:
- Clearances to structures
- Clearances between wires
- Online library (cables, criteria, structure components)
- Project export to web
- Finite element multi-span sag-tension
- Unbalanced loads
- Slack reallocation
- Concentrated loads (marker balls)
- Presentation by Power Engineers' Peter Catchpole on Line Uprating
- Project based demonstration of selected features
- Discussion of future directions (be prepared with any new feature suggestions)
- Question & answer
PLS-CADD User Group Registration
Line Design 2002 Conference Registration
610 N. Whitney Way, Suite 160, Madison, WI 53705, U.S.A.
Phone: (608) 238-2171, Fax: (608) 238-9241
© 2000 Power Line Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.